Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 14: Friday, 6/3


Our second Friday here and this is going to be a really short post! We did nearly nothing all day... the biggest event so far was that they had the banana pancakes for breakfast. I will admit they were very good and do deserve proper mention in the blog.


Grace has been sleeping for shorter stretches during the day and a little longer at night. That's a good thing, right? Until we flip flop day and night returning to the states. A bridge we cross when if/when we come to it.

I've been looking for someplace that'll print photos but not having any luck. I found two places that seem to print them on a printer similar to something you'd have at home – for $5 a sheet, 3 photos per sheet, I can get a few done. I think I'll keep looking. I've bought a photo album for Emi and hope to give her some of the photos of our friends and family back home (which I forgot to pack) and some we've taken while here.

So after the 10th or 15th diaper change of the day, we're heading downstairs for a quick bite. Ta-da! Blog post finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment