Thursday, May 19, 2011

2:37 AM

...or otherwise known as "I tried to follow your advice but couldn't seem to stop long enough to catch a few winks, Kate!"

It's the wee hours of Thursday morning and we'll soon be "getting up" to start getting ready for our trek to the airport. Jeff's just resting while I'm tending to a few last minute things I didn't get to while at work today. Was supposed to leave at 1:00 but a few things hung on and I think I might have left around the normal 5:00 time. That's okay - had a great day nonetheless. My team threw me a shower over lunch and Grace now has all sorts of new goodies! I will miss you guys over the summer but rest assured we'll be in for a visit after we return :)

I think I have everything packed - 7 bags total - and now I'm going to just rest for the next 45 minutes until the alarm goes off.

2 comments:

  1. You should have been sleeping. Could be the last full nights sleep you get for awhile. Even if Grace sleeps, you may not just listening to her breath. A bit excited, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you too Claire!! Love reading these blog posts for updates. Hope all the little new things from the team will help, and maybe some while you're there. Good luck! ~Adrienne

    ReplyDelete