Monday, January 31, 2011

Tracking the Dossier

FYI - If you've visited the site before, you'll notice a small change... I moved the Timeline to a separate page instead of making you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Home page. Check out the navigation bar at the top of the blog.

I've been trying not to obsess about tracking the Dossier that's on its way to the RMI and been pretty good so far. I saw that as of Friday, it'd made its way to Guam and since we were told it could be there for 1-2 weeks, I didn't much think about checking over the weekend or even today. So, imagine my surprise when I went to get the date (from Friday) to update the timeline and the tracking says that the Dossier is "out for delivery" in Majuro, RMI! I'm waiting until the tracking updates with a "delivered" message just to make sure it's not some trick-of-tracking foolishness practiced by DHL but maybe, just maybe, it's moving a bit faster than originally expected.

Don't have an update on the I-600A (the immigration paperwork) but I did add a countdown to the top of the Timeline... it basically shows the conservative 12-week estimate for that approval. It would sure be nice if things moved more quickly there too.

So - while we wait, anything specific y'all would like to hear about? Info on Majuro and the RMI? Info on adoption? Post a few comments so I know you're reading and let me know what you want to hear. HAHA - that might be your last opportunity to provide direction on my ramblings so you may want to take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment