Thursday, July 21, 2011

Days 49, 50 and 51, July 8 & 9

Isn't coffee an amazing thing? I sometimes wonder how these things were discovered and then, like now, really don't care as long as it results in something that sustains me and is sorely needed... Coffee, you have the sincere appreciation and undying loyalty of this new mom!



If you aren't already aware, yes, we are home. My apologies for over a week of silence... I've heard some of you are going through withdrawal so I thought I better get back online and see what I can do to help. I confess, I'm going to cheat though. My loving husband also has a blog - which some of you know about and some don't - and he's done a wonderful job of detailing days 49 and 50 so I'm just going to link you over to his account of our time. By this point, I've probably forgotten most of the details anyway:

Day 49 - July 8

Day 50 - July 8 Again

Day 51 - July 9

Day 52 - July 10 (not yet ready)

Day 53 - July 11 (not yet ready)

So, days 52 and 53 are unavailable at present. We arrived back in MSP around 5 pm on 7/11 and Jeff, being out of vacation time, had to return to work the very next day. I really don't remember much about those days but if I know Jeff, he's got some notes somewhere and will complete his blog entries eventually.  Again, I'm so glad we kept daily notes as my memory for details is fading fast. I hope Grace likes the 'live in the moment' approach because that might be the best I can do! If you're really interested, his blog also gives a day-by-day account of our time in Majuro but be forewarned... he types more than I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment